I’m pretty sure that by now we have officially had the start of Autumn, which is unbelievably *excited squeal* exciting!
I would say that autumn is my favourite season, but in all honesty I love all the seasons, so I’ll just tell you that I FLIPPIN’ LOVE AUTUMN! To celebrate this I thought I would write a lovely, cosy, autumny kind of post, and I thought how better to do that than a list of all the things I’m looking forward to about Autumn? Sooooo without further ado I present to you:
Things I’m Looking Forward To About Autumn:
1. AUTUMN LEAVES: Lets be honest, Autumn’s got to be the prettiest month (no offence to the other seasons, I’m deeply sorry and sincerely hope you aren’t too upset) *takes a moment to feel sorry for the other seasons* because the colours are so beautiful. My favourite colour is yellow *fun facts with Grace* *where was I going with this…ahh yes I remember* and in Autumn its so nice to have all the pretty golds and yellows and oranges and reds and browns, aaaaand they sound nice when you step on them…and like scuffing the leaves with your wellies oh my that is a beautiful thing haha.
2.HOT CHOCOLATES:Okay so I still probably drink hot chocolate during the rest of the year as much as I do in Autumn, but drinking hot chocolate with loads of cream and marshmallows in autumn just feels so right, you know?
3. RAINY DAYS: Also known as my favourite kind of days, when you’re staying inside at least haha! And that sound when the rain is pitter pattering on your window and you can curl up inside with blankets and books and films and hot chocolates…*goes into dream world for a few minutes*
4. BLANKETS AND HOODIES AND BIG JUMPERS AND COATS: The one thing I hate about summer is that it’s too hot to get all cuddled up in oversized warm clothes when you can’t be bothered to wear proper clothes haha! Autumn is like the perfect time of year for wearing cosy warm things ☺️ And coats! I love coats!! *cough* weirdo *cough* Haha but seriously coats are bae…I have two very lovely coats that I got from Fatface last year *I’m posh I know* and I loveeeee wearing them.
5. FIRES:*creepy psycho face* Haha sorry if I scared you there! I’m not going to go and set fire to anything don’t worry! *nervous laughter* But no seriously I have a wood burning stove at home and I could literally sit by it forever because I love that warm toastiness *imagining myself popping out of a toaster* that you get from fires. *still sound like a weird fire enthusiast* But anyways, I love fires…*lets move on quickly*
6. BONFIRE NIGHT: ooh completely forgot about bonfire night for that last 10 months! Bonfire night is amazing! I mean, wrapping up in loads of warm clothes and hats and scarves and gloves and going and watching pretty explosions in the sky *aka fireworks* with sparklers and hot dogs and a bonfire…lovely.
7. PENTATONIX’S NEW ALBUM: which comes out on the 16th October woooooo and I am seriously unbelievably excited! Pentatonix are one of my favourite singers/bands/groups/artists in the world and they are so incredibly talented and this album is extra special because they have some of their own songs that they have written too! And also their albums cover is just……goals…….and their merchandise……if anyone feels like buying me one of their new jumpers please feel free to send your generous gift to *just kidding guys I’m not gonna give out my address but I do desperately want one of their jumpers*
8. MY SCHOOL SPONSERED WALK: now every year my school does a sponsored walk to raise money for charity and I have a bit of a love hate relationship with it. We get to dress up (and this year the theme is Disney!!) which is lots of fun and you basically get a day off to chat and walk and eat sweets, but we have to walk 15K and idk about you but for me that’s quite a long way *I’m so unfit I know* Anyways we are doing that this Friday totally haven’t got my costume sorted yet *worried face* although today I had the genius idea to go as Mickey Mouse as one of my best friends is going as Minnie Mouse and you know I wanna look cute whilst sweating disgustingly. What do you think? Any other costume ideas?
9. GIRL ONLINE: ON TOUR: *my laptop is saying online is not a word…um seriously..?!* Oh my oh my oh my I am over the moonly excited for this!!! I read the original Girl Online last year when it came out and I loved it SO MUCH. I love watching Zoe’s videos and such and I think she is a really amazing person, but I wasn’t super certain of how good this book would be (I sound really horrible…no offence Zoe or any Zoella fans I really love her promise!) because..well I don’t really know why! But I didn’t have HUGE expectations for it, if that makes any sense? Anyways, as soon as I started reading I couldn’t put it down and I fell in love with the story and all the characters so so much! So to hear that a sequel is coming out is crazily exciting!
10. GETTING DARK EARLIER AND CLOCKS GOING BACK: or is it forward? *googles when clocks go back* woo I got it right the first time haha! Anyways, is it just me or does anyone else love it when you get home from school and its dark and it feels so cosy and fairylightssss :)))
So there was my list of things I’m looking forward to about Autumn! I hope you enjoyed reading it!
Over to you:
Do you love Autumn too? When is your favourite time of year? Do you also love any of my list of things? Any ideas for disney themed costumes? It would be lovely if you could comment below along with anything else you would like to add! Also agessss ago I said about doing a Q and A but still haven’t got round to it, so I’m thinking about doing an Autumn one instead with the questions I’ve already been asked as well as any new ones! Please comment if you have anything you’d like to ask me about myself, blogging, Autumn, or anything really!
Lots of love,