I hope you are all well! Earlier today I was dreaming about some of the places I would love to go to one day, and I realised there are actually quite a few! Some of these are quite typical places that everyone wants to visit and others are a bit more random and specific, but I hope you enjoy my list!
*DISCLAIMER: This all come from a girl who has never been out of Europe, so if any of these ideas are unrealistic I am awfully sorry! Also, usually on my blog I try to use photos I have taken but today that’s not really possible as I’ve never been to any of these places! These photos are from Google images*
1. New York: 🎶Welcome to New York, it’s been waiting for you🎶 Okay so is it just me or does every British girl who has never been to New York desperately want to go there? I just love the idea of this city, the sky scrapers and all the shops and parks and street vendors and I don’t know but it sounds amazing! Also considering that I’ve never been to America I think this would be a good place to start haha! And from all of the Christmas movies I have watched, I WANT TO GO THERE AT CHRISTMAS! It looks so pretty and amazing…
2. Iceland: Unlike New York I guess Iceland isn’t really at the top of many peoples’ list of places they want to go haha! Recently in Geography (my favourite subject-anyone else love geography??) we watched a documentary about Iceland and I guess I kind of fell in love with it ☺️ It all looks so beautiful and magnificent. Some of the photos kind of remind me of the British countryside, except a lot more dramatic and amazing!
3. Japan: who doesn’t want to go to Japan? I mean, look how gorgeous it is! When I was about 7 we had a Japanese week at school and from then on I have always wanted to go there one day! At one point I went to Japanese club to try and learn some Japanese for my big trip, but I think I’ve forgotten it all by now! My sisters friend recently went to Japan and showed me lots of photos, and it just made me want to go there even more!
4. Nigeria: When I was about 10 I had to do a project on Nigeria and, being the cool creative kid I am, I made a board game in the shape of the country, with cards and dice and not to boast or anything but it was pretty good haha! Anyways, I did a lot of research about Nigeria and after it all I remember wanting to go there so much.
5. Brazil: I read a book when I was about nine called ‘Journey to the River Sea’ by Eva Ibbotson which is all about a girl who basically goes to live in the Amazon and it had the most beautiful descriptions of Brazil. I’ve basically wanted to go to Brazil since then haha! Also Rio de Janeiro looks pretty cool!
6. India: A couple of my friends are Indian and I love the culture they have there! One of them has gone to India for the whole summer and she’s been posting photos on her snapchat story and it looks amazing…*sighs* So anyway I’d love to go there one day!
7. The Philippines: My best friend Molly went to the Philippines for two weeks last October to volunteer at a charity there and she had such a good time! I would love to go and help out at the charity some time or just to visit 💚
9. Munich: We went on holiday to Germany last year and I’m hoping to go again soon on a German exchange trip *excited dance* but my friend recently told me about going to the city of Munich and how cool it was, so I’d love to go there one day!
10. Scotland: I don’t know why but I would love to go to Scotland one day as I’ve never been there before and it looks really beautiful (but cold haha!) My lovely new blog friend Ari from aribebop posted some photos on her blog of Scotland the other day and it looks gorgeous! Go and give her some love ❤️
Over to you…
Have you been to/ live in any of these places? Would you like to go to any of them? This post is a bit longer than normal, what do you think of my longer posts? Also I’m doing a Q&A post soon so remember to comment with your questions for me!
Lots of love,