I hope you’ve all had super weeks so far ☺️thank you all so so much for your lovely comments and support this week, it’s made me really happy!
At the weekend I had a sleepover with my best friend! We always have lots and lots of fun ☺️
As well as going into town, eating pancakes and trying on clothes we decided to bake some delicious cookies with OREOS STUFFED INSIDE! I mean, what more could you want?! Seriously?! As well as being lots of fun to make they were also really yummy, and I thought I would give you the recipe and inspire you to make some yourself!
(PS. We made double this, but ended up with a crazy amount of cookie dough which we have had to freeze for now, and used up all the ingredients we had! I thought halving it would be far more sensible, and will probably make around 10-15ish cookies!)
- 220g softened butter
- 85g light brown sugar
- 110g granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 400g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 140g chocolate chips
- 1 pack of Oreos (we used double stuff ones but original should work just as well!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (170 degrees Celsius)
- In a stand or electric mixer cream butter and sugars until well combined. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
- Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie. Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo Cookie. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo Cookie is enclosed with dough.
- Place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until cookies are baked to your liking. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
I hope you enjoy these really yummy cookies!! Please tell me in the comments if you’ve baked them or are planning to, and how they went!
Lots of love,