First of all I just want to say that I’m super sorry for not posting a Friday Favourites last week! I was really busy packing for my holiday, which we are on now!! We are staying in a lovely little cottage in the country side and by the sea. I’ve taken lots of great photos, I might show you them soon!
I also want to say a huge huge thank you to cutegirl5, who nominated me last week for the Leibster award! This is an award that is meant to bring awareness to new and small blogs, and just to tell people how much you love them!! ☺️
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank and acknowledge the person who nominated you
2. Answer the question the blogger gave you
3. Nominate 7-11 bloggers that you love!
4. Notify the people you have nominated
5. Give some questions for your nominees to answer!
These are the questions that cutegirl5 gave me to answer, and my answers to them!
1. What is the hairstyle you wear most?
I think I mainly wear my hair down, but I also like to wear it in a ponytail, plait (I think you call it a braid in America?) or a messy bun!
2. Do you like eyeliner or eyeshadow more?
Definitely eyeshadow as I never wear eyeliner! I’d like to try but I’m a bit scared haha.
3. Do you prefer performing or doing behind the scenes work?
Behind the scenes work! I’m quite shy and I’m really scared of performing in front of people.
4. What is your favourite sport or physical activity?
Umm….I don’t really do much sport (is that bad?!) but I probably like dancing the most as it’s super fun 😊
5. Which hogwarts house do you think you’d be in and why?
Well I’ve never read Harry Potter or seen the movies (please don’t kill me for that!!) but I like the sound of Hufflepuff just because it’s fun to say 😂
6. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog because I’ve always loved the idea of having one! I also had lots of ideas for posts I could write and thought it old be an amazing way to share my thoughts and feelings with other people 😊
7. Which cell phone (mobile phone if you’re British haha) do you have, if any?
A Nokia Lumia 520.
8. Do you like straight hair or curly hair more?
Umm…my hairs kinda a mix of both, and some days I’ll straighten it but others I will curl it or just leave it natural. I guess it depends what mood I’m in, at the moment I’d choose curly!
9. What would your dream pet be?
10. What is your most important makeup item?
Definitely mascara! My eyelashes are really short and pale so I look kinda strange without it.
11. Close your eyes. Now open them. What do you look at first? 😋
Sheep! From my bedroom window in our holiday cottage 😂
I would officially like to nominate Life Of Grace, everythingrachel1, apricot marmalade blogs, dancingteen02, Levi Pierpont, girlsrealitycheck, the issues with life for a teenage girl, My Teenage Madness, Curly Girl vibe, Cozie’s corner and gabriellexox
I’m really sorry if you’ve already done it or I didn’t nominate you. If you want to do it or have already done it please tell me in the comments! I’m looking forward to hearing your answers to my questions, which are…
Questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favourite colour?
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. When did you start your blog?
4. What would your dream pet be?
5. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
6. If you were a Disney character who would you be and why?
7. What is your favourite book?
8. What do you want to be when you’re older (or what do you do for a job if you work!)?
9. What is your favourite hobby?
10. If you had the option of adopting a baby fox or baby koala, which one would you choose?
11. What is your biggest fear?
I’m sorry this was such a long post!! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed answering the questions! Please do your Leibster Award answering my questions if I have nominated you!
Lots of love,
PS. Look out for my post soon (hopefully Friday or Saturday!) with lots of lovely photos from my holiday! 😊