Firstly I’d like to thank you so so much to you all for your lovely, kind and encouraging comments! Thank you also to my new followers, I’m glad you have joined me on my little adventure through teenage life with God’s guidance 🙂
This week I have had a lot of favourites and things to be thankful for! I hope you enjoy 🙂
1. My favourite moment this week has been having a lovely Chinese takeaway with our family friends! 🙂
2. My favourite song this week has been ‘Thing out loud’ by Ed Sheeran. It’s just a nice, happy song with good lyrics, something hard to find in the world! Tell me below if you also like this song 🙂
3. My favourite blogger this week has been Levi Grant. He is the same age as me and writes a great Christian blog! He has really inspired and encouraged me, so please take a look at his blog levipierpont.wordpress.com and leave him some kind messages!
4. My favourite lesson at school this week was PE, (unusual for me as I’m not much of a sports fan!) but we did cheer leading as a one off and it was super fun! I’m considering starting it out of school, do any of you lovely people do cheer? If you do please tell me what you think of it in the comments!
5. My favourite piece of clothing this week has been a new top I bought it town with my best friend last Saturday from H&M. It’s black with white polka dots, and I really like it!
6. My favourite Bible verse this week has been “People look at the outward appearance,but the Lord looks at the heart.” from 1 Samuel 16:7. It has really encouraged me during the week. I also wrote a post about it called ‘Man looks on the outside but God looks on the heart’. You can read it here 🙂 please do!
7. (Wow there are a lot of favourites this week!) My final thing to be thankful for is you guys. Your ever supportiveness, kindness and encouragement is so valuable to me 🙂 I never imagined when I started this little blog that anyone would read it, let alone that I would have such lovely people helping me every step of the way! If you like what I love to write then please comment, like or follow me! It really means a lot 🙂
Something that I would love your prayer and thoughts for this week is that my Grandma’s partner collapsed in their bathroom last night and we had to call an ambulance. Please pray that he will recover quickly and for his general health 🙂 that would be so super kind of you.
Lots of love,