Thank you so so so much for all of you really lovely people who have liked or followed my blog! I hope you are enjoying reading some of the things I want to say as much as I have enjoyed writing them!
I have decided that as well as writing my weekly post on a Tuesday, I will also start another weekly post every Friday, of a few of my favourite moments, books, songs or any other things that I have been loving this week! These will only be short posts, but I hope you enjoy them!
1. One of my favourite moments this week is when I found out that my Grandma’s eye operation went well and she is now happy, healthy and at home, woohoo!
2. My favourite piece of clothing this week has been my new coat from Fat Face, which I really love!!! It’s a purpley burgundy duffle coat and is really pretty!
3. My favourite hairstyle this week has been French plaits! I think they look really pretty and are actually quite simple to do (if you know how how!!)
4. My favourite song this week has been ‘I’m yours’ by Jason Mraz. We are doing a cover of it in Music and I just think it’s such a nice song to listen to!
5. My favourite book this week has been Girl Online! I actually finished it last week but still…
Thank you for reading, I hope you have enjoyed this post and it has maybe given you some new ideas for next week hehe!
Please continue to like, follow, or comment on my blog, it really means a lot to me!! It would be lovely if anyone could comment to tell me their favourites this week, I’d love to hear them!!
Lots of love,